Saturday, September 18, 2010

Broken Dream

Every heart weaves a dream,  so did mine
I put some chocolate in it I put some wine
I kept flowing in it, the feeling was sublime
I was emperor of that world, it was my regime

Suddenly A strong wind came, everything got shaken
The very charm of it and the fragrance was taken
It stole something from it what I couldn’t reckon
I found my sleep in ruins but it was broken

Then I walked on a lonely path gazing the sky
No stars were there and moon had become shy
I had lost my wings that had made me fly
It was raining inside but I did not cry

I had to rebuild my world I had to make it alive
I sow a seed again, I was ready to strive
My strong will paid me off, it started to thrive
Then I closed my eyes and again took a dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment